We are a manufacturing company with a mission to revolutionize sanitation and hygiene through designing and building innovative technology and products in the critical sanitation sector with the aim of improving people’s health and hygiene standards.
Toilet bowl water splashback is a major drawback in our flush toilets. It leads to infections such as
- Recurring and untreated UTIs cause kidney failure and eventually death.
- UTIs cause vaginal odors.
- UTIs cause pain to women during sexual intercourse.
- UTIs lead to reduced concentration in class (for the students) thus a gradual drop in performance which eventually leads to failure.
- UTIs lead to reduced concentration at workplaces (for the working ladies) thus a gradual drop in individual productivity which eventually leads to job loss.
Both public and private sanitation facilities in Nairobi and Africa at large are often not maintained to a high standard of cleanliness contributing to the risk of infections from splashback during use. These toilets serve thousands of people majorly hawkers and small scale business people who spend most of their time in town more than their homes and have no option other than using the public toilet facilities as a call of nature is a natural and normal process on a daily basis. This is also the case to the working people who share the same toilets at the workplace and also students in schools.
We have come in and developed a unique product, which we’ve called Hygiene RIX, which perfectly solves the issue of toilet bowl water splashback during use. The product takes the following forms;
1. Hygiene RIX Powder – this is a 20 grams sachet ideal for use in any public facility such as schools, workplaces, etc as can be carried around in a handbag or pocket.
2. Hygiene RIX Liquid – comes in different capacities ranging from 250ml to 1 litre. Ideal for use at home.
3. Automated Hygiene RIX dispenser – designed for institutions such as hotels, offices, and any other well maintained high-end facility. Used with the Hygiene RIX liquid.
All of the above perform the same way when used.
When dropped in the toilet bowl water (for the powder), or when put or dispensed in the toilet bowl water (for the liquid), the product creates a thick foam that totally prevents toilet bowl water splashback!
While also serving the other toilet sanitary functions for ultimate toilet hygiene practices.